You are here: Courts & Law Enforcement > Friend of the Court
Contact Information:
  • PO Box 249
  • Centreville MI, 49032

  • Friend of the Court
  • 125 W. Main St.
  • Centreville MI, 49032
  • Courts' Building - Lower Level
  • Phone: (269) 467-5570
  • Toll Free Account Information:
    (877) 543-2660 (24 hours)
  • Fax: (269) 467-5579

Friend of the Court

Mission Statement

The St. Joseph County Friend of the Court is committed to providing the highest quality customer service for establishment, collection, and enforcement of child support orders, as well as professional, unbiased mediation and investigative services for the resolution of custody, parenting time, and support issues.

Online Support Payments

Support Payments can be made through the St. Joseph County, MI Government Payment Express (GovPayNet) portal. You will find information on fees and payment instructions on the following page:

Department Contacts

William Thistlethwaite, Friend of The Court
(269) 467-5570
Mary Herendeen, Deputy Friend of The Court
(269) 467-5570
Andrea Guy , Caseworker
(269) 467-5570
Sheila Clancy, Caseworker
(269) 467-5570
Kristen Brandys, Caseworker
(269) 467-5570
Julie Wirtz, Caseworker
(269) 467-5570
Sue Dentler, Enforcement Clerk
(269) 467-5570
Lisa Youga , Enforcement Clerk
(269) 467-5570
Amanda Treat, Enforcement Clerk
(269) 467-5570
Allison Perry, Caseworker
(269) 467-5570
Mary E. Hessling, Enforcement Clerk
(269) 467-5570
Marjorie Brown, Enforcement Clerk
(269) 467-5570

Personnel and Contact Information

General Information Marjorie Brown
Support Enforcement Clerks
Sue Dentler
Lisa Youga
Sue Dentler
Lisa Youga
Support Enforcement Caseworkers
Julie Wirtz
Andrea Guy
Sheila Clancy
Julie Wirtz
Employment Specialist Allison Perry
Support Establishment Kristen Brandys
Health Insurance and Health Care Expenses Marjorie Brown
Deputy Friend of the Court Mary Herendeen
Parenting Time Complaints Must be submitted in writing
Payment Address MISDU
PO Box 30350
Lansing, MI 48909

Questions about the status of child support payments should be directed to the Michigan State Disbursement Unit (MISDU) through their 24 hour information line at (877) 543-2660. To change your address, your signature is required. You may use the Change of Address form on this website. We cannot accept address changes by e-mail.

Allegations of parenting time denial must be submitted using the Parenting Time Denial Complaint form available on this website.

All other questions and concerns may be submitted in writing by mail to: P.O. Box 249, Centreville, MI 49032 or by e-mail by clicking the Send E-mail link on the left side of this page. Please include the following information:

  • Your name
  • The other party‚Äôs name
  • File/docket #
  • Your telephone #
  • Your address