- 2014 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 955 KB)
- 2013 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 443 KB)
- Debt Requirements as of 12/31/12 (PDF - 171 KB)
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 720 KB)
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 732 KB)
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 966 KB)
- 2010 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 462 KB)
- 2009 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 1.15 MB)
- 2008 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 423 KB)
- St. Joseph County River Trail Master Plan Public Input and Visioning Session Presentation (PDF - 5 MB)
- River Trail - River Access Site Improvment and Priority (PDF - 2 MB)
- River Trail - River Access Improvement Concept Plans (PDF - 7 MB)
The Administrator/Controller is the chief administrative and fiscal officer for St. Joseph County government and is appointed and accountable to the Board of Commissioners.
The Administrator/Controller is responsible for implementing policies established by the County Board, coordinating functions with County departments and agencies, representing the County as the liaison for other governmental units and agencies, and recommending the budget to the County Board.
The position provides general staff assistance to the Board of Commissioners, advising of problems, needs and policy alternatives; acts as liaison between the board and various elected and appointed officials, boards and commissions; develops and monitors systems and strategies to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Board.