- 2016 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 843 KB)
- 2015 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 524 KB)
- 2014 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 955 KB)
- 2013 St. Joseph County Budget (PDF - 443 KB)
- Debt Requirements as of 12/31/15 (PDF - 315 KB)
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 780 KB)
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 829 KB)
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 720 KB)
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 732 KB)
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 966 KB)
- 2010 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 462 KB)
- 2009 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 1.15 MB)
- 2008 Audited Financial Statements (PDF - 423 KB)
St. Joseph County Water Trail Master Plan
St. Joseph County Board of Commissioners will be discussing the Water Trail Master Plan on March 3, 2015 at 5:00 PM at the historic courthouse at 125 West Main Street, Centreville, MI. The public is welcome to attend this meeting.
All information regarding this public hearing may be reviewed in the County offices in the courthouse during business hours. The official public comment period for the Plan has closed, but any additional questions or comments prior to the hearing may be directed to Pat Kulikowski at the County offices, 269-467-5617 or by email, or directly to the County Commission during the public hearing.
St. Joseph County will attempt to provide necessary services and auxiliary aids, such as signers for hearing impaired and audiotapes of printed materials, to individuals with disabilities, upon receipt of two days prior notice. A person with disabilities requiring auxiliary aid services should contact the County offices at 269-467-5617.
Master Plan Download (Extenal Website)
The Administrator/Controller is the chief administrative and fiscal officer for St. Joseph County government and is appointed and accountable to the Board of Commissioners.
The Administrator/Controller is responsible for implementing policies established by the County Board, coordinating functions with County departments and agencies, representing the County as the liaison for other governmental units and agencies, and recommending the budget to the County Board.
The position provides general staff assistance to the Board of Commissioners, advising of problems, needs and policy alternatives; acts as liaison between the board and various elected and appointed officials, boards and commissions; develops and monitors systems and strategies to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Board.